About this course
Secure-System Design Methodology
Introduction to Cyber Security
- What is Cyber Security?
- Key Concepts of Cyber Security
- Popular Attacks - Hacker Motivation
- Popular Attacks
- BotNet Attack
- Phishing Attack
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Types of Cryptography
- Symmetric Key Cryptography Part 1
- Symmetric Key Cryptography Part 2
- Message Integrity
- Public Key Cryptography
- Security goals & Its Implementations - Authentication & Authorisation
- Security goals & Its Implementations - Confidentiality
- Design a Security System - Part 1
- Design a Security System - Part 2
- Buffer OverFlow & Vulnerabilities
- Case Study: WhatsApp Attack
Get Introduction to Cyber Security course completion certificate from Great learning which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
More IT & Software Courses
Great Learning Academy - Free Online Certification Courses
Great Learning Academy, an initiative taken by Great Learning to provide free online courses in various domains, enables professionals and students to learn the most in-demand skills to help them achieve career success.
Great Learning Academy offers free certificate courses with 1000+ hours of content across 100+ courses in various domains such as Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IT & Software, Cloud Computing, Marketing & Finance, Big Data, and more. It has offered free online courses with certificates to 700,000+ learners from 140 countries. The Great Learning Academy platform allows you to achieve your career aspirations by working on real-world projects, learning in-demand skills, and gaining knowledge from the best free online courses with certificates. Apart from the free courses, it provides video content and live sessions with industry experts as well.