About this course
The term ethical hacking or more commonly referred to as White Hat in the industry today is a skill which ranks among the top 3 at this time. Organizations, corporations have to ensure that their infrastructure and systems are secured and breaches/attacks are kept at bay. The course gives you an insight into ethical hacking and its functions under the top 3 domains in the industry today. This course give you the scoop into what are the foundations, processes and outcomes from Ethical Hacking and common attacks that demand this skill to be acquired.
Great Learning offers multiple Post Graduate Programs in the field of Cyber Security. You can join our cyber security course which comprises several other concepts, tools, and Cyber Security techniques and learn from the best and obtain an online Cyber Security certificate. We have different PG Programs with university partners such as Stanford University and Great Lakes. We aim to empower our learners with everything they need to succeed in their careers, resulting in 8000+ successful career transitions.
Check out our Post Graduate Program courses in Cyber Security Today.
Process flow for Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking Techniques
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What is Hacking?
- Computer Security Threats
- Goals of Ethical Hacking
- Skills Required for Ethical Hackers Tools Used by Ethical Hackers
- Process of Ethical Hacking
- Process of Ethical Hacking - Demonstration Part 1
- Process of Ethical Hacking - Demonstration Part 2
- Ethical Hacking across Domains
- Domains Under Ethical Hacking
- Web Application Domain
- Web Application Domain: Common Attacks
- Web Application Domain: Hacking Methodology
- Mobile Application Domain
- Mobile Application Domain: Types of Android Attacks
- Tap Jacking
- Network Application Domain
- Network Application Domain: Types of Network Attacks
- Network Application Domain: Examples
- Other Domains
- Demonstration - SQL Injection
- Why are Web Applications a Target
- What is bWAPP?
- bWAPP Architecture
- bWAPP Features
- Why should you learn bWAPP?
- Kali Linux
- Demonstration - Web Application attack: Broken Authentication
- Demonstration - Web Application attack: Blind SQL Injections
- Demonstration - Web Application attack: Cross site scripting
Get Introduction to Ethical Hacking course completion certificate from Great learning which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
More IT & Software Courses
Great Learning Academy - Free Online Certification Courses
Great Learning Academy, an initiative taken by Great Learning to provide free online courses in various domains, enables professionals and students to learn the most in-demand skills to help them achieve career success.
Great Learning Academy offers free certificate courses with 1000+ hours of content across 100+ courses in various domains such as Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IT & Software, Cloud Computing, Marketing & Finance, Big Data, and more. It has offered free online courses with certificates to 700,000+ learners from 140 countries. The Great Learning Academy platform allows you to achieve your career aspirations by working on real-world projects, learning in-demand skills, and gaining knowledge from the best free online courses with certificates. Apart from the free courses, it provides video content and live sessions with industry experts as well.