A Guide to using technology to impart high-quality learning experience online
Most teachers worldwide have been forced to adopt online teaching overnight but teaching online effectively is not the same as using a video conferencing tool and replicating what you do in a classroom. There are several nuances that go into teaching effectively online. Following is a guide to introduce you to them.
- Preparing for a transformation in Higher Education
- Planning and Delivering your first Online Course
- Using Structured Learning Environment
- Planning Assessments
- Instructional Design & Delivery – Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- Learner Engagement Activities
How to teach online effectively (Great Lakes Case Study)
Learn from the Great Lakes Institute of Management – one of the most prestigious business schools in India and its transition to online programs.
This session will cover among other topics:
- How to transition from a classroom mode of delivery to an online learning environment
- How to effectively plan and structure an online curriculum and session
- How to keep students engaged and motivated when they are remote
- How to get feedback and act on it
- Some precautions to take and tips to be successful