At Great Learning, we strive to bring about a remarkable change in the career and life of our learners, and it is their success that fuels our drive to grow and provide better services and courses. Our courses not only give a direction to their career but also instil a sense of confidence and comfort with the subject matter and domain. Here is one such testimonial that drives us to do more and better. Read along.
As we all know the market is flooded with information and resources, it is an ocean out there and choosing what is relevant for you is like searching for a needle in the haystack. I have researched for almost 3-4 years and have been doing a lot of work in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Statistical Jargons on my own. Still, I never felt confident enough to actually debate with a person who has already worked in this area. I always felt like something was missing in my arguments and there was always a gap in what I wanted to convey and what got conveyed. I felt depressed about it as all of my peers were either excelling in their fields or had already reached great heights. Not knowing where I am heading and desperate to break the shackles, just took a leap of faith and got enrolled in PGP-BABI Online
Hitting just the right spot at the right time with the right intent is what fetches a six in cricket, and I think I just hit a “Home run”. Its been almost 9 months that I started my journey in this course and here I am feeling elated, confident, motivated, and full of a new spark (just like a newborn). I had numerous Eureka moments throughout the learning process, and have actually developed Intuitional thinking towards problems pursuing the Cognition. I can now visualize how a Neural Network works in the first place.
The key takeaways from PGP-BABI :
- The direction (moduled structure of content) has a proper flavour of which should come first, Statistics or Regression (chicken and egg problem).
- The content actually helped in filling the knowledge gaps, just creating a sweet balance of not getting overwhelmed by the information, at the same time capturing the right essence of things.
- Mentor Sessions are a key ( or I would say a backbone ) because in a virtual world it’s really hard to get that Human Interaction and feel.
- Prompt responses to queries from Program Office boosted the overall output from modules (flexibility to hit a Six in any direction).
- Everybody has a budget constraint, IIMs, ISBs, are beyond the reach mostly, UpGrad, INSOFE, doesn’t feel the right credentials. Collaboration with UT Austin makes GL standout.
- Lastly, you get to be a part of a very intelligent product campaign “Office Dinosaur”. This adds a pinch of salt to the competition out there.
I have always heard the words like a Great Job, Great Work, Great Enthusiasm, etc. but have never got a pat on my back saying “GREAT LEARNING”. It is now, because of you guys and the whole team at Great Learning I am feeling so.
Proud to be a part of the GL family and hope to contribute further in whatever ways possible.
“GREAT LEARNING” guys, keep doing the good work.