Machine Learning has emerged as one of the go-to technologies for most of the companies today and rightly so. Machine learning not only helps organisations automate their processes but also ensures error-free results. Most importantly, Machine Learning allows businesses to leverage data to create solutions that are tailored to specific requirements. India has seen a rise in the number of Machine Learning companies in recent years which are providing software development services all around the world. Let’s look at some of the most promising enterprises which are attracting ML professionals across the country.
Top ML Companies in India
- Webtunix AI
- Ipraxa Inc
- Technostacks Infotech Pvt Lmt.
- How to build a career in Machine Learning
From their inception in 2005, Prolitus has been constantly endeavouring to provide its clients with cutting edge technology to transform their business.
- They are known for their technology synergies which have successfully mitigated challenges faced by their clients.
- They have over 200 seasoned professionals who build scalable solutions to cater to a growing consumer base.
- They are a Machine Learning company that offers services in Blockchain Consulting, Blockchain Application Development, Exchange Development, OTC Exchange Platform, Wallet Development, Cryptocurrency Development Services, STO Solutions and more.
Learn the advantages of a career in Machine Learning.
2. Webtunix AI
Webtunix is a data science consulting company that offers various solutions including Machine Learning services, data analytics, mining services, object detection and natural language processing services.
- They help companies understand the machinations of their business and work with different companies across India, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Brazil and more.
- Their clients hail from various industries like e-commerce, sports, telecom, healthcare, cybersecurity and the stock market.
- It uses AIML technologies like predictive analysis, reinforcement learning, natural language processing, computer vision and more to create solutions that answer industry-specific requirements.
3. Ipraxa Inc.
Established in 2004, iPraxa started its journey with just a five member team and a goal of providing quality mobile and web solutions across industries.
- It caters to a range of companies hailing from industries like healthcare, finance, entertainment, education, retail and more.
- Their solutions are built in keeping with the market trends, latest technologies and client requirements so the end result is a top-class product that helps clients overcome challenges adequately.
- In their 15 years of business, they have catered to more than 10,640 global clients.
See the Machine Learning salaries in India.
Valuecoders have been delivering top AIML offshore software development services for 14 years now.
- With a strength of more than 650 developers, they are one of the most sought after machine learning companies in India.
- Whether it is digital transformation or software development, ValueCoders clients have always had rave reviews for the company, which resulted in a 96% client retention rate.
- Their software development services ensure a robust mobile and web apps for a seamless user experience.
Wobot is an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning company that’s creating advanced solutions for surveillance.
- Wobot is helping companies optimise their surveillance systems by eliminating manual monitoring.
- Their machine learning algorithms are capable of detecting any deviations in the standard operating systems, making the process of analysing data much more standardised and error-free.
- These machine learning algorithms can list the anomalies and make them trackable for their stakeholders.
- A number of businesses including government enterprises and food delivery service providers have benefitted from Wobot’s innovative solutions.
Go through the ML interview questions for 2020.
Qburst is a growing Machine Learning company providing businesses with data optimised ML solutions.
- Their solutions identify latent structures in data to reveal new insights.
- These insights further help in making accurate predictive analysis and contextualise the information for the said business.
- Qburst’s customised solutions have been helping businesses leverage machine learning to optimise data generated from their business and otherwise.
- Their applications include energy demand forecasting, fraud detection, predictive maintenance, annotations of medical records, health informatics, medical image analysis, product recommendation, sentiment analysis and more.
PixelCrayons has been delivering ace solutions for more than 15 years.
- Their services include mobile apps and web development.
- With a strength of more than 500 employees, their development services cater to a versatile range of clients.
- Their Machine Learning applications have been satisfying customers all over the world.
- They have already completed over 1000 machine learning projects and helped businesses improvise according to their market demands.
- They specialise in cognitive insights, engagement, and automation.
- Their ML services anticipate the output of the technology and advise clients on how to optimise their resources.
8. Technostacks Infotech Pvt Lmt.
Since its inception, Technostacks Infotech has successfully carved a niche for itself in the market.
- They are known for their end-to-end services which are tailored to specific requirements.
- Their strong team of Machine Learning professionals ensure their solutions are cutting edge and market-ready.
How to Build a Career in Machine Learning
Machine learning has become quite a part of our lives today. Businesses all around the world are seeking ML solutions to deliver a seamless consumer experience. More importantly, its applications extend to other domains like data analytics, cybersecurity and more.
A background in coding, statistics, or a similar branch of education can help you upskill and launch a career in this field.
Learn more about a career in Machine Learning.
Great Learning PGP- Machine Learning offers an extensive course in machine learning which will prepare you with industry insights and real-world experience. Check out the program to understand more about the domain and how you can prepare a role in ML.