More businesses depend on big data and data science to improve efficiency, further, their market reach, boost sales, and introduce new processes and solutions. This shift is creating a space for analytics companies to emerge and provide Business Analytics (BA) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions. This eventually creates a high demand for business analytics and data science professionals.
Top 10 Business Analytics Companies in India to Work for
- Mu Sigma Analytics
- Fractal Analytics
- Latent View
- Tiger Analytics
- UST Global
- Cartesian Consulting
Analytics Companies in India
1. Mu Sigma Analytics
Company Size – 3500 employees | Glassdoor Rating – 3.4
Being one of the most renowned Decision Sciences and business analytics companies, Mu Sigma is helping businesses to drive intelligent decision making through their best in class and accurate data analytics solutions.
Serving various industries, MuSigma specialises in-demand analytics, marketing analytics, network planning and optimisation, and risk analytics among other services.
- MuSigma helps their clients to systematise better decision making through their new ‘Art of Problem Solving’. They call their solution ‘service as a software’, which is a step up from the SaaS (software as a service) solutions.
- This approach essentially consists of man plus machine along with lego blocks of software.
- Their big data analytics software helps organisations with scaling data analytics solutions from problem definition and mapping to analytical solution discovery and operationalisation.
- MuSigma has worked with more than 140 Fortune 500 companies and provided substantial ROI to businesses.
- Clients love their approach towards problem-solving and this took MuSigma to multiple subgroups within the organisation.
- With most of the clients, MuSigma is involved in multiple functions across the organisation such as marketing, finance, CRM etc.
- Apart from this, they have also worked on various initiatives around advertising and campaign effectiveness with CMOs office in multiple organisations.
Employee Salary Details:
- Business Analyst – The average salary of a business analyst at
MuSigmais INR 5,43,396 per annum.
- Sr. Business Analyst – The average salary of a Sr.
businessanalyst at MuSigmais INR 7,80,742 per annum.
You can apply for relevant jobs at MuSigma on their careers page.
2. Fractal Analytics
Company Size – 1200 employees | Glassdoor Rating – 3.9
Founded in the year 2000, Fractal has created more than 40 specialised and niche services for applications in different industries such as hospitality, healthcare, retail, BFSI, and technology. Backed by sophisticated analytics, Fractal’s solutions help in delivering smarter, faster, creative, and accurate decisions. The company has its operations in San Francisco, New York, London, Singapore, Dubai, Mumbai, and New Delhi.
- Fractal Analytics provides a range of Analytics Solutions for its varied clientele.
- The services include image and video analytics, text analytics, forecasting solutions, and advanced artificial intelligence solutions.
- They have solutions for customer experience, supply chain, and behavioural science.
- Some of their products are Qure.ai (AI for Radiology), Cuddle.ai (The Personal Analyst), and Eugene.ai (Anomaly Detection).
- Fractal Analytics has clients across various industries including Consumer Packaged Goods, Financial Services, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Insurance, Retail, Infirmation Technology, Media, and Telecom.
- They have some of the top organisations in these industries as their clients.
- Analyst – The average salary of an Analyst at Fractal Analytics is INR 779,198 per annum
- Sr. Analyst – The average salary of a Sr. Analyst at Fractal Analytics is INR 980,565 per annum
- Analytics Lead – The average salary of an Analytics Lead at Fractal Analytics is INR 1,585,321 per annum
You can apply for relevant jobs at Fractal Analytics on their careers page.
Company Size – 500 employees | Glassdoor Rating – 3.7
Intending to seamlessly align technology and customer experience, Manthan’s Business Analytics companies have taken up the retail world by storm.
Be it restaurants, fashion and apparel, e-commerce, food and grocery, and convenience stores, Manthan provides big data and AI aided decision making solutions for all.
- Manthan brings together the power of AI and Data to provide stellar analytics solutions for retail and consumer businesses.
- Their cloud-based AI and analytics platform enables autonomous decision-making with data-driven insights and algorithms that close the decision loop for critical business processes.
- They provide stellar analytics solutions for fashion and apparel, food and grocery, restaurants and other retail businesses.
Industries served and Clientele
- Manthan has best in class solutions for the Fashion and Apparel industry, Food and Grocery, Convenience Stores, and Restaurants.
- They have some of the big names in these industries in their long list of clientele.
- Some of the clients are Crocs, Zara, Prada, Marks and Spencer, FairPrice, Foodland, KFC, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Domino’s, and many more.
- Business Analyst – The average salary of a business analyst at Manthan is INR 999,350 per annum.
- Sr. Business Analyst – The average salary of a Sr. business analyst at Manthan is INR 1,353,855 per annum.
You can apply for relevant jobs at Manthan on their careers page.
4. Latent View
Company Size – 600 employees | Glassdoor Rating – 3.2
Based in New Jersey, Latent View has its Indian operations in Mumbai and Chennai.
There’s immense room for R&D at Latent View and the company has its R&D centre called IdeaLabs which is the powerhouse behind its big data and predictive analytics solutions. The company caters to the needs of Retail, Financial Services, and Consumer Packaged Goods industries.
- Latent View provides a wide range of analytics services including business analytics, marketing analytics, risk and compliance analytics, supply chain analytics, and data engineering.
- They have multiple solutions catering to different analytics needs of businesses across industries.
- Casper is a personalised conversational analytics system that allows users to input queries in natural language in the form of text or speech and provides required insights in visual, text, or voice form.
- Another product SmartInsights is an AI-powered platform that helps companies predict consumer trends ahead of the curve. It helps in achieving a first-mover advantage by accelerating and driving product innovation.
- Their impressive client retention rates and long-term relationships give them the confidence to invest early in understanding our clients’ business goals and challenges.
- LatentView’s customized roadmap is designed to move clients across the analytics maturity quadrant, allowing them to grow with their customers as their digital acumen increases.
- By setting up Centers of Excellence (CoE) we are able to demonstrate significant ROI on analytics spend from day one.
- Business Analyst – The average salary of a business analyst at Latent View is INR 570,399 per annum.
- Sr. Business Analyst – The average salary of a Sr. business analyst at Latent View is INR 1,353,855 per annum.
You can apply for relevant jobs at Latent View Analytics on their careers page.
5. Tiger Analytics
Company Size – 201-500 employees | Glassdoor Rating – 4.7
Tiger Analytics is a trusted data science and data engineering partner to some of the leading Fortune 500 companies.
Based out of Silicon Valley, the company has its global delivery centre in Chennai.
They bring about a great deal of expertise in customer analytics, marketing science, and operations and planning analytics.
- Tiger Analytics has a range of services including Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Risk Analytics, and operations and planning services.
- They help in setting up the KPI reporting and dashboard for tracking and alerting on pre-defined performance indicators.
- They also facilitate insights discovery through a structured and iterative approach to drill the data to discover relevant patterns of interest through both visual and tabular analyses.
You can check out Tiger Analytics Success Story here.
Tiger Analytics has clients across industries, mainly Banking and Finance, Insurance, Retail and Consumer Goods, Telecom, Media, Logistics, and Technology.
- Analyst – The average salary of an Analyst at Tiger Analytics is INR 868,753 per annum
- Sr. Analyst – The average salary of a Sr. Analyst at Tiger Analytics is INR 1,031,765 per annum
You can apply for relevant jobs at Tiger Analytics on their careers page.
Company Size – 450 employees | Glassdoor Rating – 2.3
Absolut Data is revolutionizing the traditional analytical approach by following a diagnostic methodology and merging technology, complex data, and advanced analytics. Their brand NAVIK has a line of powerful products for the marketing, sales, and analytics professionals, enabling them to harness the power of AI.
- Along with its Artificial Intelligence solutions, AbsoluData provides best in class Analytics services including Marketing Analytics and Customer Analytics.
- For the marketing vertical, it provides end to end and customised services to know the customers more deeply, predict the best performing marketing initiatives, and decide what will yield a competitive advantage.
- Under customer analytics, they provide the 360-degree customer view along with micro-segmentation and behavioural analytics.
- They also help with customer engagement strategies, customer acquisition analytics, and customer lifetime value modelling among other top-notch services.
AbsolutData has some big names across industries in its list of clientele. Some of these are Adidas, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, Epson, Emirates NBD, Hershey’s, Hyundai, Janssen, Kellog’s, KIA Motors, Levi’s, LG, Loreal, Petronas, Standard Chartered, Uber, and many more.
- Analyst – The average salary of an Analyst at Absolutdata is INR 714,237 per annum
- Sr. Analyst – The average salary of a Sr. Analyst at Absolutdata is INR 1,090,832 per annum
- Business Analyst – The average salary of a business analyst at Absolutdata is INR 592,796 per annum.
- Sr. Business Analyst – The average salary of a Sr. business analyst at Absolutdata is INR 1,269,572 per annum.
You can apply for relevant jobs at Absolutdata on their careers page.
Company Size – <50 employees | Glassdoor Rating – 4.6
- Convergytics provides Digital Analytics, Business Intelligence, CRM, and pricing analytics solutions by harnessing the power of big data.
- The industries which they cater to are Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Telecom, and Banking among others.
- It helps organisations to adapt to constantly changing market landscape by making data-driven and actionable decisions.
With superior solutions, Convergytics provides higher consumption and ROI, faster time to market, lower cost of ownership, and flexible engagement models to its clients.
Their range of analytics services includes marketing analytics, digital analytics, pricing analytics, social media analytics, and CRM analytics.
While most of the companies provide marketing analytics, Convergytics takes it a step forward and also delves into digital and social media analytics to provide insights across marketing channels.
Industries Served and Clientele
Convergytics has a presence in India, UK, and USA and has clients across industries.
The salary of a business analyst at Convergytics ranges from INR 585,000 to 629,000 per annum.
You can apply for relevant jobs at Convergytics on their careers page.
8. UST Global
Company Size – 22,419 employees | Glassdoor Rating – 4
- UST Global provides end-to-end IT solutions with a client-centric focus.
- It is headquartered in California and has offices in USA, India, UK, Mexico, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Poland, and Spain.
- It serves various industries including Retail, Healthcare, BFSI, Media and Technology, Telecom, Transportation and Logistics among others.
- UST Global’s Unified Analytics Framework brings together all the aspects of analytics, i.e., descriptive, predictive, prescriptive and cognitive into a single platform.
- The UAF is comprised of an ecosystem of partners with best-of-breed analytics technologies, algorithms and proven methodologies.
- The major service areas that the company works in are Data Strategy Consulting, Data Engineering Services, and Industry Point Solutions.
Industries Served and Clientele
- UST Global has set its foot into almost all industries globally.
- It is a leading analytics company working with some top players in Banking and Financial Services, Energy and Utilities, Healthcare Services, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Public Sector, Retail, Semiconductor, and Telecommunications.
- Business Analyst – The average salary of a business analyst at UST Global is INR 860,286 per annum.
- Sr. Business Analyst – The average salary of a Sr. business analyst at UST Global is INR 1,346,028 per annum.
You can apply for relevant jobs at UST Global on their careers page.
9. Cartesian Consulting
Company Size – 150 employees | Glassdoor Rating – 3.7
- Cartesian Consulting was founded in the year 2009 in India.
- Today, it has offices in India, Singapore, and North America, with a rapidly growing team of 150 employees working for more than 50 brands across 10 countries.
- In just 10 years, Cartesian Consulting has become a highly trusted global brand.
- What differentiates them is their ability to quickly apply advanced analytics into a business context and create an impact from it.
They provide solutions for a wide range of services in Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Business analytics, and Digital Analytics.
Their solution ‘Solus’ is one of the most intelligent applications of CRM there is. It is the intelligence behind hyper-personalised marketing.
Cartesian Consulting has helped brands across industries to improve their toplines by 5-10% and improve margins by 6-12%.
The industries they have mostly catered to till date are Retail, QSR, Financial Services, Telecom, eCommerce, and Hospitality.
- Business Analyst – The average salary of a business analyst at Cartesian Consulting is INR 583,000 per annum.
- Sr. Analyst – The average salary of a Sr. business analyst at Cartesian Consulting is INR 845,789 per annum.
- Data Analyst – The average salary of a data analyst at Cartesian Consulting is INR 616,223 per annum.
You can apply for relevant jobs at Cartesian Consulting on their careers page.
Company Size – 500+ employees | Glassdoor Rating – 3.8
BRIDGEi2i is a trusted partner for enterprises to drive digital transformation outcomes.
They bring together Data Engineering, Advanced Analytics, AI accelerators, and Consulting expertise to deliver contextual AI-powered analytics solutions for customer experience and operational effectiveness.
They make the client’s journey from Information to Impact easier, faster, and sustainable.
They also leverage unique problem-solving frameworks, extensive domain expertise, and data science capabilities and help companies accelerate their transformation journeys and build digital enterprises of the future.
- BRIDGEi2i’s Data Engineering Practice specializes in building data lakes, marts, and warehouses using AI analytics.
- They provide a wide variety of data engineering solutions, along with database analytics.
- Their team includes specialists in leading public and commercial data sources, hence they can efficiently integrate, clean, and enhance client’s data efficiently.
- They have two revolutionary products BRIDGEfunnel and BRIDGEpersona. Both of these cater to the sales function of organisations across industries.
Industries Served and Clientele
They have clients in the Technology, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, and Insurance industries. They have customised solutions for clients in each of these industries.
- Business Analyst – The average salary of a business analyst at BRIDGEi2i is INR 570,333 per annum.
- Analytics Consultant – The average salary of a Sr. business analyst at BRIDGEi2i is INR 798,114 per annum.
- Data Analyst – The average salary of a data analyst at BRIDGEi2i is INR 504,182 per annum.
You can apply for relevant jobs at BRIDGEi2i on their careers page.
Way Forward to a Career in Analytics
The role of a business analyst is constantly evolving and a broad range of responsibilities are coming their way apart from the technological aspect. Adapt yourself with the futuristic business analytics ecosystem to grab Business Analysts jobs in these top companies.
- Take up courses and learn about the new age technologies and their business applications
- Develop your expertise to leverage big data tools for better business solutions and cognitive decision making
- Align with the user design and attain a decent understanding of UX
- Engage in collaborations with stakeholders to deliver better results and solutions
- Keep learning new technologies and be updated on all developments in the field of business analytics
- Continuous improvement is the key
Enroll with Great Learning’s Business Analytics Course and upskill today! Learn Data Science and Business Analytics with the help of online mentor learning and dedicated career support.
- What is Data Science
- What is Business Analytics
- Best Business Intelligence Tools for Effective Reporting and Decision Making
- The Demand and Supply Gap in Business Analytics